Gratitude

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun at Kimmie and Grand Dad's House

Maddie stayed at our house while Gianna was in the hospital. She found ALL kinds of things to do for fun!
Maddie was running in circles in the backyard. I started taking pictures and she would run a lap, stop and look at the pictures that I had just taken and then take off again!
After all of her hard work, Maddie needed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and no one makes a PB&J like Grand Dad!
A little bit later, I took out the violin that Big Mimi gave me that was hers. Maddie has been learning how to play the violin in her music class. I took this photo and when she was holding the violin and using the bow my memory card was full! We'll get that one another day!
In fact, Maddie woke up at 6:30 the next morning saying, "I want to play the vi-o-lin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment